Aimmune Twitter Community Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in Aimmune Therapeutics’ Twitter feed. We plan to use this feed to share information about food allergies, food allergy research and Aimmune’s news and development efforts.
We welcome the opportunity to participate in this forum with our followers and those that we follow. We expect our followers will be respectful of others, and we ask that, if you engage with Aimmune on Twitter, you are aware of and, where relevant, follow these Community Guidelines:
1. Do not solicit or offer medical advice. Aimmune works in a highly structured and scrutinized industry with unique legal and regulatory considerations. Please note that we are unable to engage in sensitive topics or discussions about products – ours or other companies’ – or treatment options on Twitter. Any medical advice should be provided by your physician, and any medical or health topics discussed on this feed should not be construed as medical advice.
2. Keep tweets within the acceptable parameters of public communications. The following content is not acceptable, and we may delete tweets (and block the associated users) that:
- a. Contain information that is false, inaccurate or misleading
- b. Are commercial in nature (e.g., sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers to other social communities)
- c. Contain proprietary, confidential, sensitive or nonpublic information
- d. Violate copyright or intellectual property
- e. Contain personal information, like the names of individuals, email addresses, phone numbers, personal photos or videos
- f. Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community (e.g., SPAM)
- g. Include profanity or defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links)
- h. Disparage, threaten or condone violence or illegal behavior
- i. Violate Twitter’s Terms.
3. Aimmune does not endorse the Twitter accounts Aimmune follows or is followed by, the content these accounts produce, or any content we favorite or retweet. Aimmune is not responsible for and does not assume any liability for any such third-party content.
4. We do not intend to store your Twitter profile unique ID, email or other personal details. However, in case of an adverse event or issue you mention or report to us, we would need to store information about you, such as your name or location. This information is required for submission to drug safety databases and/or regulatory authorities.
In some instances, Aimmune may choose to use third‐party service providers to help us manage comments and messages. This means that such providers would also have access to any personal identifying information you share with us. These providers are contractually bound and trained to ensure adequate protection and security of your personal identifying information.
We reserve the right to remove our Twitter feed and its contents at any time. Please check back for updates to these community guidelines, as they may change.
Thank you for reading and for following Aimmune on Twitter.